Friday, March 26, 2010

A New Leaf

It's been a while since my last update. As soon as I get this post up your lives can get back to normal. I know that your worlds freeze without an update from my blog, and I apologize for my tardiness. After my last firing, and consequently my last committee meeting I have come to the conclusion that I need to make some changes, and changes aren't always bad. So here are some pictures to explain some of the changes planned.



So as you can see from these photos that most of the suface detail that I socarefully put into my work can not be seen with this choice of glaze. so I will be doing more glaze testing. also the clay body, in combonation with the glaze is nowhere near as vibrant as what I was hoping for. but be aware, I am still working!

1 comment:

  1. So, how did I miss that you had a blog??!! You have succumbed to the pressure as I did. Of course yours was an assignment. Mine was just pure peer pressure or I guess, Texas-family pressure. :0) I love your song picks, by the way! I can't believe I forgot to put Cake on my playlist!!!

    ReplyDelete