Friday, April 16, 2010

My day has come and gone. .

I had an assignment to do a slide presentation of my work to my fellow grads and immediately following they were to come to the studio and critique my work. Well my day has come and gone  . . . and I have to say that I tend to get a little nervous. Everything went well. It is what it is. The point of the exercise was to help us as grads to prepare for situations that are inevitably in our futures. I was given a lot of good suggestions! Things that needed brought to my attention, that I wouldn't be able to fully grasp without an outside party. I've heard it said that honesty is the best policy and I think that's the truth. I've tried to be honest in all my public talks, and I think that is what helps me through. It's the reminder in the back of my mind that if I'm telling the truth I can answer any question thrown at me. So I'll never get tripped up in my true intentions, at least once I reach some conclusions from all this self analysis. Thanks to all those who have helped me on my journey so far.
Heath


No comments:

Post a Comment